I f you love paddle boarding and you love everything about this water activity, then this topic is definitely for you and your thoughts. As you probably know, paddleboarding is for people of all ages. It is a good way to spend quality time with your family and friends doing something spectacular. More than that, it is healthy and provides a lot of benefits.
Besides the fact that it improves your cardiovascular system, it also strengthens your bones and muscles. It is a nice way to begin a new workout routine. However, to practice this activity, you will need a good-quality paddleboard. With so many types available on the market, we truly understand that finding exactly what you need is a confusing task. With this in mind, we are glad to introduce to you one of the most popular SUPs available for sale, these days.
YOLO Board 12′ Inflatable SUP is an inflatable board that comes equipped with a lot of impressive features. You will be surprised to discover how easy to maneuver through choppy water it is. However, if you are interested in knowing more about this SUP’s glide performance, features and design, keep n reading the following lines.
At first glance, it looks like a traditional SUP that comes in a standard design. Measuring 6” in height, 12” in length and 32” in width, this SUP is large enough to accommodate paddlers with a maximum weight up to 275 lbs. It comes with durable construction and although it is an inflatable board is more stable than many other similar models.
Designed with added layers of marine-grade PVC, it tends to be one of the most resistant paddleboards out there. Its drop stitch construction and the triple-reinforced seams provide you with a nice and safety trip on the water. The manufacturer designed this SUP with stability in mind. For this reason, it increased the volume up to 255 liters.
There are many things to say a paddleboard, but if we had to resume all our thoughts at only one word, this will be: stability. Although it is an inflatable board and most of us might think that a paddleboard that is inflated with a hand pump doesn’t have any chance to be as stable as the hard ones, we fully disagree. Based on our reviews and customer opinions, inflatable SUPs are as stable and safe as hard ones. To its stability also contributes several accessories:
- Adjustable paddle The 3-piece adjustable and collapsible paddle comes in an excellent design. It is lightweight and helps you maintain your balance and equilibrium.
- Detachable fin Designed for added stability, the detachable main fin will allow for turns and tight movements
- Drop-stitch construction and triple reinforced seams Durable construction – it ensures long-lasting life for the inflatable SUP
- Marine grade construction It provides durability
- plenty of accessories It comes equipped with plenty of accessories, including paddleboard, fin, hand pump, patch kit and travel bag
- Easy to transport It is an inflatable board that can be deflated and transported with ease. When deflated, it takes the shape of a sleeping bag. However, at 22 lbs., its transportation is a breeze.
- Glide performanceAs compared to many other similar boards, it has high rates when it comes to glide performance.
- Additional holders It features additional holders to tie the paddle. Perhaps you are not in the mood of doing some exercise and you just want to lay back and relax, but you don’t have where to put the paddle. With these holders, the paddle will be safe and secure.
- Straight leash According to most experienced users, it is not safe to do paddle boarding without a leash. A leash is like a seat belt. It provides maximum safety.
- Bungee systems and D-rings – allow for easy storage
- 3-piece adjustable and collapsible paddle
- Inflatable and easy to transport SUP
- Easy to inflate with a hand pump
- Suitable for riders of all ages
- The pump can be used by hand only
- short warranty – 1-year
Since we are not talking about a cheap SUP, it’s understandable why it is packed with so many features. At first, you will notice:
As previously mentioned, this is one of the most lightweight SUPs available on the market, these days. At just 22 lbs., it is very easy to carry from your track to the beach and back. When deflated, the board can be packed into the travel bag.
You might think that when fully inflated to 15 PSI, it is hard and heavy to transport. Well, no! It is a lightweight board that can be easily carried on the beach and in the water. Also, it comes with a roof rack. This is great as it can be tied on top of your vehicle.
|SUP type||Inflatable board|
|Skill level||Beginner, Intermediate and Experienced riders|
|Dimensions||12” length, 32” width and 6” height|
|Maximum weight capacity||275 lbs.|
|Material||Added layers of marine-grade PVC|
|Paddle type||Adjustable and collapsible 3-piece paddle|
|PSI requirements||It can be inflated up to 15 PSI|
Warranty and Customer Support
The warranty of a product is one of the most important features out there. It’s quite important to know if the warranty covers any workmanship defect or not. In this case, the manufacturer provides a 1-year warranty from the date of purchase.
It cannot be transferable, so if you are thinking about selling the product the warranty won’t be available anymore. Regarding the customer service department, it will gladly answer all your questions. It is a friendly department that will help you with all the needed requirements.
Although it is one of the most expensive SUP available on the market, these days, YOLO Board 12′ still is one of the most popular out there. More and more people opt for this board as it is versatile, stable and easy to carry. It accommodates users of all ages and weights up to 275 lbs. It can be inflated and deflated in minutes.
When deflated, it looks like a sleeping bag, but, when inflated to 15 PSI, it is a strong SUP that resists well wave impact and breakage. Furthermore, it comes with a durable construction that makes it even more stable. Overall, if you are looking to purchase a stable, yet easy to carry SUP, this model has to be on your list.